“What a great evening!”

Cross street: Gov. Nicholls
Austin, Texas
“What a great evening!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

It was our first time to try out their interesting menu, and we loved the salads, chicken with lemon sauce, scallops and desserts. Ian, our bartender, went out of his way to make us feel welcome!
Would highly recommend this very cozy restaurant for a satisfying meal!

• Visited January 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great New Year's Eve dinner”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Really nice spot located in the heart of the French Quarter. This space reminds me of an NYC bistro. Small & quaint. Open kitchen. Bordering on trendy, but not at all pretentious. My boyfriend and I had a late dinner here on New Year's Eve. Upon entering, the hostess offered us our choice of party favors: party hats, noisemakers, etc. Nice, warm welcome. The entire staff was super friendly. Fairly limited menu, but consists of some very nice choices. Salads are fresh, pasta entrees are deliciously rich...especially the Crawfish Diablo, which I loved! I only wish I had saved room for dessert, as the tiramisu looked so decadent. Next time, for sure. I really like the vibe at this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
Key West, Florida
“Wonderful”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

i have so many great memories at Maximos. The food is always amazing. The veal fontanelle, carpaccio, and scallops are good choices. The open kitchen is an awesome show if you are a food lover. Chef Thomas is the man. The service is good too. The food in New Orleans is great, but there are not many italian restaurants that get it right. Maximos is an exception to that rule.

• Visited October 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best Italian Restraunt with a litte soul”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is a great cozy place. My hubby favorite dish is chicken marsala. This place can be busy on some days so call and reserve a spot. Great wine list although there are many bars right outside the restaraunt for better deals if you are a heavy drinker. One glass is fine for me so I didnot have a problem with the costs. Request to sit in the back so you can watch the chef cook your food. Very romatic spot. I had several other dishes but anything with pasta will fill you up quickly. I shall be back again. The chefs team is awesome

• Visited November 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great Italian in the Quarter!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Great food in a great location in the Quarter! Food and menu is awsome! Great place for couples it's small and quaint! Great Bar and Drinks! Check it out! You may need to Rsvp before 9pm! Whorth every penny!

Visited September 2012