“A hidden GEM in Nola!!”
Review of Coccinelle

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Coccinelle
Ranked #92 of 142 New Orleans B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 7, 2008

Where can I start?...I have been a big fan of B&B's for years..because being a single traveler its always an interesting adventure when I stay at one of them vs. the boring hotel room.

When I first booked with cocinelle last yr I got terribly ill right before leaving & the gracious hosts made accommodation for me this year. The place is located on the tip of the french quarter...near the french market..far enough away from the craziness but close enough to join if you so choose. Warning: Its very unassuming from the outside ..but once you walk through the wood door...volia!...a lil paradise..a lush green courtyard...gas lanterns...the historic property...oh la la...new orleans at its best.

The food?...Reg is a wonderful cook & Ron supplies plenty of wit for morning conversation (if you are a couple you can have your food in your room or in the courtyard I believe...but I was on my own & felt very welcomed)...the rooms?..so comfortable and tastefully decorated..
.loved the jacuzzi tub!...these folks don't have to worry..when I come to nola for a spell..ill be staying right here.

PS...they also have a lovely lil quaint store nxt door where they sell very contemporary dishes...they give the guests a discount!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Saffron36