“The Most Amazing Cocktails EVER!”
Review of Revel Cafe and Bar

Revel Cafe and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Revel Cafe and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #530 of 2,122 Restaurants in New Orleans
Description: The Dean of New Orleans Bartenders showcases classic cocktails in a neighborhood setting with Chef Jose Ayala whose house-made breads and fresh cuisine and sandwiches make this gastropub a popular spot.
Reviewed April 8, 2018

I am not a beer drinker...or even a wine drinker. When I go out, I want a proper cocktail. I found absolute perfection at Revel. Wow. I had a Rum Old Fashioned, and my husband ordered the Un Beso. Just watching them being made was pure art and perfection. The intricate taste and lovely aromatics were even more amazing. Thank you for the most perfect drink I have ever tasted. The cocktails here are simply mind blowing!

cwmac1, Owner at Revel Cafe and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We really appreciate your support and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Brian, our go-to tour guide in NOLA, recommended Revel to my wife and me. Apropos, as his specialty is cocktail tours and it appears that he's friends with everybody in the business. Well, he hasn't let us down yet and with Revel he hit the bulls eye. Famous bartender Chris McMillian makes the most astounding cocktails and the chef's in the kitchen deliver equally delicious food, all at very reasonable prices in a fun, relaxed neighborhood setting. For instance, take note that the crawfish grilled cheese sandwich on house made bread is Not. To. Be. Missed.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

If you are looking for great food AND drinks this is the place to be. Do not miss out! The atmosphere is wonderful and cozy, We had burgers and they were cooked exactly right. Everything is made fresh there , even the bread is baked there fresh! Please go , you will not be disappointed. They have a nice patio if you want to sit outside also.

1  Thank beckyle777
cwmac1, Owner at Revel Cafe and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone. Please come back and we will do it again!

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Amazing cocktails. Owner is an artist . Food is good. Show up for a carefully crafted cocktail. We visit every time we are in town.

1  Thank Chrissy C

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Wonderful drinks of all types. The people behind the bar are a wealth of information about drinks and the history of drinks in New Orleans. Each drink is prepared in the traditional way with ingredients measured to ensure consistency, I have never had a drink there I did not like. The kitchen is limited but very good. Drop by to drink and learn. .

cwmac1, Owner at Revel Cafe and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thank you so much! We hope to serve you again soon.