Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Stand up paddle board

Trip with Yati was an amaizing expirence. We was very lucky to see a lot of wild birds. The nature... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ma_gorzata_541
An amazing day with Yati

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
monkeygalNyc
Brooklyn, New York
via mobile

All reviews few hours board equipment peace wildlife safety ocean instructions beauty breathing nosara meditation water
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I found Yati on TA for my retreat participants. I’m extremely picky and only wanted the best for my group. I knew we were in good hands from my first communication w Yati! Going out on paddle boards in the calm Playa San Juanillo waters was dreamy!! Being amongst the beautiful pelicans diving for food was my favorite part. Yati was 100% attentive, helpful, attuned and responsive to our needs. From our participant who was happy sitting cross legged and enjoying the calm and peace of the sea, to me and my love for mastery - switching me to the more advanced board once I got a hang of the training board. Thank you Yati for a magical morning!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
yatior, Owner at La Tribu Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

thank you for such a touching sharing of your experience, hope our path cross again .

Reviewed December 30, 2019

I had the opportunity to try paddle boarding for the first time with yati. He is a fantastic teacher and a great guy who embodies Costa Rica's slogan of pura vida. I would highly recommend doing a tour with him, especially a sunset tour. There are few things more magical then paddleboarding into the sunset. Thanks Yati :)

Date of experience: December 2019
yatior, Manager at La Tribu Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

bro, what a blessing to have you visited, pure vida

Reviewed August 26, 2019

Stand up paddle with Yati was amazing. We have done SUP on vacations before but the experience with Yati is SO much more. Yati’s tour not only explores the beauty of the ocean and its surroundings but is also a journey of healing and finding peace connecting with nature. Yati is a wonderful and special guide in this way. His equipment is top notch and so is his guidance. My kids loved it even more than my husband! Highly recommend this once in a lifetime experience. Thank you Yati ❤️

Date of experience: August 2019
yatior, Manager at La Tribu Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

wow, so happy to hear that , hope meet you again soon .

Reviewed July 4, 2019

This was my first time doing any paddleboarding and I could not have asked for a better experience with Yati. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank lucieah17
yatior, Manager at La Tribu Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

thank you , hope to see you agin in the water

Reviewed April 6, 2019

I have been living close by and was elated to discover Yati and his collection of boards. Had a great time and connecting with him was easy and fun. He's a great guide and knows a lot about the turf around Nosara and San Juanillo.

Do it. Paddleboarding is soul fun

I will be back!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Maria T
yatior, Manager at La Tribu Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

hope you be back soon