“Good ribs, great service”
Review of Wagner's Ribs

Wagner's Ribs
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Porter
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Porter, Indiana
“Good ribs, great service”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Wagner's is one of the only places that I will order ribs. They are always very tender, and if you shake your plate, the meat falls right off the bone!

Visited October 2012

Tampa FL
“Pretty OK”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I've been here 4 times now whenever I'm in the area and I've decided Ribs are like Chili or pizza. Everyone has their version of what makes it THEIR favorite. Well, these ARE tasty. As tasty as I've had in multiple places like Memphis, or Georgia or Texas or wherever. It's the atmosphere here that is the specialty. They had a great pumpkin apple soup when I was there. I love their crab cakes, enjoyed the ribs, was disappointed in the thin and salty steak and will try their burgers if I go back.

• Visited October 2012
Valparaiso
“BEST RIBS IN THE WORLD”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Yesss... the BEST ribs in the world are snuggled right here in NW Indiana, right close to home. With a menu of overflowing choices to pick from, ribs are the obvious choice. People come from IL and MI to enjoy Wagner's! If you're hungry for ribs, you've come to the right place to order a full slab. But if you're looking for the same wonderful ribs, but not that hungry, you're in luck...order the half slab. Or, if getting messy isn't your thing, but you still want to experience Wagner's, then by all means order the pulled BBQ sandwich. You can't go wrong by picking this restaurant. But, come early before it gets packed! 5-star food so close to home!

Visited September 2012
Harpster
“Best ribs i the known UNIVERSE!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The ribs arethe best I have EVER had...BAR NONE!!!! Great seletion import beers. Small dining room but nice rustic atmospher! A+++

• Visited July 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Highly overrated”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

We had heard great things about Wagner's so we picked up two rib dinners to take home. We were aghast at the relatively high price but thought we'd reserve judgement until we tried the food. The ribs were below average--we actually prefer the packaged ones from Costco--and the rest of the meal was nondescript.

2 Thank SusieVBP