“WOW!!! What a great Surprise!!”
Review of Pizza Brutta

Pizza Brutta
Ranked #27 of 983 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Madison, Wisconsin
“WOW!!! What a great Surprise!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My oldest son told me about this place a while ago, I've never been there before, Great surprise! good atmosphere, great food, with a reasonable ratio of ingredients, preserving a real italian style.
I'm not a big fan of Pizza, But they make a GREAT Pizza!

• Visited August 2013

“The best pizza I've ever had in my life!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Pizza Brutta had by far the best pizza I've ever had. It is a wonderful place to get neapolitan style pizza. Everything is super fresh. One thing people don't understand us that the black dots of char is traditional to give the pizza a peppery element. It has never ruined a pizza as they do it perfectly. Don't get me wrong, I hate burned pizza. I'm a huge fan of the margherita con bufala and the il figlio pizzas. Pizza brutta has a wonderful selection of pizzas that aren't your typical pepperoni and cheese style. I'd order one pizza per adult. The crust is thin and deliciously chewy. The sauce and cheese together are fantastic. The flatbread there is wonderful! Everytime we visit, the employees are very respectful. They are very prompt with service. These guys work very hard and I respect that.

• Visited July 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Flatbread”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Perfect ratio of cheese to bread, made promptly, right in front of you, for a good price. It is a bit loud for a business meeting but great for hanging out with friends and family. I generally am not a fan of pizza but I would definitely go back here. I also had their Brutta salad and am a big fan of the dressing!

Visited July 2013
Bettendorf, Iowa
“Thin, crispy and most satisfying!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Being a "veteran" pizza eater, I wondered how such a thin small pizza could satisfy my hunger. Boy was I "satisfied"!! The crust was so deliciously thin and crusty it melted in my mouth. The toppings and cheese proportioned just right. Service was friendly and efficient. Don't forget, one can mix and match their favorite toppings.

• Visited July 2013
Kalamazoo,Michigan
“Fresh and Real”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Yum. Had a pizza and the beet salad. Pizza was fresh, real, and was not greasy. Its truly a wood-fired pizza. The beet salad was tasty. The staff was very nice and the ambiance in the restaurant is great.

• Visited June 2013