“Great Flatbread”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Perfect ratio of cheese to bread, made promptly, right in front of you, for a good price. It is a bit loud for a business meeting but great for hanging out with friends and family. I generally am not a fan of pizza but I would definitely go back here. I also had their Brutta salad and am a big fan of the dressing!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Being a "veteran" pizza eater, I wondered how such a thin small pizza could satisfy my hunger. Boy was I "satisfied"!! The crust was so deliciously thin and crusty it melted in my mouth. The toppings and cheese proportioned just right. Service was friendly and efficient. Don't forget, one can mix and match their favorite toppings.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Yum. Had a pizza and the beet salad. Pizza was fresh, real, and was not greasy. Its truly a wood-fired pizza. The beet salad was tasty. The staff was very nice and the ambiance in the restaurant is great.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stopped in to Pizza Brutta on a Thursday for lunch. Not sure if there's a lunch rush - we got there after 1:00. (Being on vacation is lovely.) No waiting to order. The staff could tell it was our first time and were helpful explaining the menu. (FWIW, this is the kind of place where you order at the counter and take a number back to your table, then they deliver your freshly made order when it's ready.) I had a caprese salad: might have been a smidge early for the tomatoes - very good, but not knock-your-socks-off. We ordered two pizzas: one Nostrano (crushed tomato, basil, sausage, roasted red pepper, fresh mozzarella), one Diavola (crushed tomato, basil, pepper flakes, spiced salami, pepperoncini, fresh mozzarella). Both were excellent. The blend of flavors was simple and clean and delicious. If I lived nearby, I would definitely be a regular.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We recently sampled the margarita pizza on the Madison Food Explorers tour and it was fantastic! All fresh local ingredients make this a memorable experience for your taste buds! We plan on visiting next time we visit Madison for sure!