“Nice place to eat”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I love food. I never know what I want to order, our waiter made recommendations based on what I was described I was hungry for. His recommendation was spot on and delicious! Great place to go for authentic mexican and great margaritas too!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We went here to get some tres leches cake, but they were all out. The service was fairly fast and the food was fine - the usual type of low-quality rice, beans, lettuce, etc. that you get at all Mexican restaurants. The chips were really good, and the guacamole side dish really hit the spot. We'd go back again because it's convenient.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Went here because it was close to my hotel. it was a small place, decorated very nice and clean. Menu was nice, not too big. I had the lunch special which was good and also ordered a chile rellano al a carte. It was very good The chips and salsa they started me out with was nice. The chips were homemade. I will definitely go back here.

1  Thank packwoodmama
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Was ok but nothing to write home about. If you enjoy authentic Mexican I would recommend you try it. It's just not my taste.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I've had a few things on the menu and the food has always been very good. And the service is always fast. I eat there often for lunch with coworkers.

1  Thank David S