“Great food, Friendly staff”
Review of Heartland Grill

Heartland Grill
Ranked #235 of 1,041 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The food was very good, more than we could eat! The staff was very friendly and would recommend!

Reviewed February 1, 2012

The management must be reading trip advisor. Food is ok to good and service was non stop. Ok for biz travelor would not bother unless you are stranded the hotel

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Service and food were excellent. Tasted like dishes offered at a more upscale resteraunt.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

During the course of my stay at the Sheraton I had 2 meals in the hotel restaurant. The first was dinner on the first night of our stay. The server and chef were both very accommodating. Both were willing to come to the table and talk to me about allergies, read labels on packages in the kitchen and help guide me to a meal that wouldn't hurt me. The chef was very knowledgeable, and willing to adapt to suit my needs. The rest of the staff was gracious. The atmosphere of the dining room was very pleasant, clean.

The second meal was a special meal with the convention we were visiting. It was ordered ahead of time so I was concerned that they would get mixed up on the allergies or deliver something to me that might cause problems. They did not. Everything was well organized and the people in our group that had special requests were well taken care of. The meal itself was spectacular. I had anticipated overcooked meat sitting waiting for us to get to the dinning room. That was not the case at all! The steak was a beautiful, perfect medium rare. The side dishes were the correct temperature and were very tasty and creatively done. Delicious!

Reviewed November 8, 2011

The Walleye sandwich was dynamite and Jo behind the bar is a wonderful woman to sit and have a chat with!

Been to Heartland Grill? Share your experiences!