“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is the best resteraunt. This is our second time here. Never new much about Peruvian food but we are hooked now. The food and the staff make this place worth the stop. they take reservations and always seem busy so might not go with out one

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We really enjoyed our meal at Inka Heritage. The portions were amble, the spices exotic and fun, and the drinks were excellent. Definitely worth a visit. Lots of new flavors and dishes to try. Peruvian food rocks!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went there with my mother and wife, which we all like a variety of foods, but we found all our dishes to be really quite simple and of poorish quality, like something you'd expect getting at a Chinese take out joint. The service was good and the atmosphere fine but I can't recommend this place, it's Madison there's better.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Peruvian food is not widely appreciated in this country.....but it will be. It is a distinctive haute cuisine. And this is a very good place to give it a try. The food is delicious and the service is
reasonably good. This is an unpretentious place in an unprepossessing location, but it is well worth a visit.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I am baffled how this place isn't more busy, it is sooo good! Go for some lomo saltado, its a great steak dish, I love it. Also the ceviches are a must, and the tres leches cake is off the hook. Every time I come to madison and visit my family there, we come to this place, thank you!