“A Fine Representative of a Wonderful Cuisine”
Review of Inka Heritage - CLOSED

Inka Heritage
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Madison, Wisconsin
“A Fine Representative of a Wonderful Cuisine”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Peruvian food is not widely appreciated in this country.....but it will be. It is a distinctive haute cuisine. And this is a very good place to give it a try. The food is delicious and the service is
reasonably good. This is an unpretentious place in an unprepossessing location, but it is well worth a visit.

• Visited January 2013

San Francisco, California
“My favorite restaurant in Madison”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I am baffled how this place isn't more busy, it is sooo good! Go for some lomo saltado, its a great steak dish, I love it. Also the ceviches are a must, and the tres leches cake is off the hook. Every time I come to madison and visit my family there, we come to this place, thank you!

Visited October 2012
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Got there early even though we had reservations. They accommodated us. The food was outstanding and one ifbthe best meals I've had.

Rowley, Massachusetts
“A Taste of Peru in Madison”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My daughter and I went to Inka Heritage because she had spent some time in Peru, and was familiar with the cuisine. She found the cuisine at Inka Heritage to be quite authentic. We started with the Causa Marina, which was beautifully presented and quite delicious. For the main course, she had shredded chicken breasts in a cream sauce and I had slow cooked lamb, cooked with cilantro and beer. Both were quite satisfying and the portion sizes were perfect. The Peruvian music was relaxing and atmospheric. The decor was tasteful and quite elegant. It would be suitable for a special date or celebration. If we lived in Wisconsin, we would certainly become regulars.

• Visited October 2012
Waterloo, Iowa
“Ceviche!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We enjoyed a few of the great lunch dishes at Inka Heritage this week.The ceviche is excellent...spicy, flavorful and beautiful. My companion enjoyed an Inka burger, which was nicely flavored with Peruvian spices and a fried egg on top. I enjoy the bright colors of the restaurant and is a must stop for me when visiting Madison.

• Visited October 2012