“Outstanding as always”

Eno Vino Wine Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Eno Vino Wine Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 990 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: European, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Old Sauk Road
Description: Eno Vino offers over 150 wines by the bottle and 40 by the glass as well as a full bar featuring their own Specialty Martinis and other Original Libations
Madison, Wisconsin
“Outstanding as always”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I have been there many times and and it has been the same high level every single time, every single dish. It measures up to international standards. The cocktails are inventive and the food is always delicious and impeccably presented.
The staff is always attentive (thank you, Jorge). I do have to say Sally tonight was one of my favorite. I appreciate waiters that are professional and don't interrupt constantly.
The patio is a great addition for the summer. This is probably the only place in Madison that deserves being called a cocktail bar, too.

• Visited July 2014

Miami Beach
“Great Experience and Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I've been to Eno Vino with friends, family, and frequently with my boyfriend, and it's always been wonderful. The menu changes frequently, they have interesting specials, and the wine and cocktail list has plenty of delicious choices. I prefer sitting outside or in the lounge, but the dining room is good for date nights as well. What might impress me the most, however, is the service. The owner has been in the restaurant every time we've dined, and always comes over to personally check on us and make sure the evening is going well - even though we are just regular customers and not particularly important people :) The only downside is that it is fairly pricy, but worth it for a special evening. I'd especially recommend the risotto.

• Visited July 2014
Kettering, Ohio
“Not all that”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Dark atmosphere, dark music, not an especially friendly place. Way too cool for me. I imagined the staff had just come from a corporate meeting about how to be cool and make a profit. Pretentiousness can quickly kill good wine and food.

• Visited June 2014
Milton, Wisconsin
“The crab was delicious!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was sent Eno's advertisement for the crab special in June, so wanted to try it. It is a 1 pound plate of crab legs & corn on the cob for $22.95. Butter & 2 other wonderful dipping sauces were included! Yes, you do have to break the legs & pull the crab out, but what fun! My husband laughed at me as pieces of shell went flying! It is a sure way to have a relaxing dinner! Wednesday night is ladies night, so they had some drink specials. Happy hour is also from 4-7pm. The crab special is thru the end of June! Our server was very attentive.

• Visited June 2014
Mankato, Minnesota
“Tasty Tapas but Pricey”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Nicely, dimly lit space greeted me at Eno Vino. The place was bustling with people on a Friday night, and I was fortunate to have found a cozy table in the back. The menu is quick and easy to read. (Good thing a light is hung above the table or it would be have been difficult to read.) The food was delicious but pricey--almost $32 without cocktails or tip. I had water to drink, and I ordered two, small dishes for dinner-- cold water lobster tail and a mushroom ravioli. The ravioli came with two pieces at ($12) and was a disappointment. It was hard around the edges and mushy pasta. The staff heard my concern and quickly rectified the matter with a new order done to perfection. (While waiting for my meal the staff served toasted sourdough bread with a lovely, artisanal butter.) The lobster tail ($18) was perfect and scrumptious.

My only suggestion to management is to make sure all the light bulbs are working in the chandeliers and overhead cans.

• Visited May 2014