“As always - awesome good!”

Eno Vino Wine Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Eno Vino Wine Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 989 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: European, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Old Sauk Road
Description: Eno Vino offers over 150 wines by the bottle and 40 by the glass as well as a full bar featuring their own Specialty Martinis and other Original Libations
Maryland
“As always - awesome good!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I only get to Madison about once a year but Eno Vino is always on the must eat list! Great food, great service, great atmosphere. Try the scallops - they are amazing!

• Visited May 2013

Verona, Wisconsin
“Not really gluten free friendly”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Eno Vino says they are gluten free friendly. The only tapa on menu that is gf is scallops and sea bass most expensive dish $28. When I asked waitress she said she would ask chef. She came back and said we can make anything gf with a change of sauce. Hmmm then I started asking about dishes and it was no cant do that, no cant do that.... In the end I got the scallops and seabass it was very good but a very small portion for the price. They did adapt the duck and it was very good. They also adapt the green beans and they were just ok. My husband got the calamari and crab cakes which were ok. The porto bello ravioli was good. I did enjoy the wine list however service on wine with the food was very slow. I wanted the wine with my food. The food and drinks without tip was $135 for two. I thought expensive for portions. Did not leave full.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank kmalmberg1
Germantown, Tennessee
“Awesome food and a good time”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had a group of eight which was quickly seated for a great meal. The servers were very attentive and explained the items on the menu. THe group ordered numerous items and the servers timed them perfectly so that no food was cold and not too much arrived at the same time. They also suggested the numbers of orders to ensure that everyone had a taste. We tried 12-14 different items and the favorites were the crab cakes, flaming green beans, and the apple and fig bruschetta. THe menu is so extensive that anyone can find something to tempt their taste buds. The wine drinkers of the bunch were impressed with the extensive wine offerings and were pleased with their choices.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Just_Got_Back_Again
“Never a disappointment”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I take my extended family here every year around the holidays. We have always gotten great service and they have been very nice to us considering what a large group we are. They have the best white wines and at good prices. They have some amazing appetizers also. The main corse is never a let down either.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Blmor78
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“AMAZING food”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Delicious. Some of the best appetizers and entrees I've ever had. The French toast scallops are to die for. I'm still craving them.

Visited March 2013