We have stayed at Inn on the Park numerous times over the years and our favorite rooms are the ones facing the Capitol building. The last time we stayed though, we had a really small room with a view of the roof, an exhaust fan and a cooling unit of some kind. The price was rather expensive for such a small room in my opinion. The staff were friendly. I noticed for the first time the huge gap under the door. I was really surprised by this and was really annoyed when some boisterous gentlemen went into their room across the hall. We heard them talking and at times yelling way into the night. Being in the HVAC business, I understand why the gap is there, but be warned, it may be noisy depending on who your neighbor is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Hotel stands as a reflection of Madison's history and growth as a city. The only hotel on Madison's Capitol Square, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is an icon of hospitality and a true symbol of downtown Madison. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer's Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western