This was a weekend business trip. The 5-10 degree temps and 20-35mph wind pretty much kept me inside the whole time. Check in was quick and friendly. The lobby and elevators are a bit dated. My room was a suite type setup, with a living/tv room and a separate bedroom with a king sized bed. While some room fixtures were a bit dated, everything was clean and well-kept. The room was quiet, and had a great view of the capitol and the surrounding park area. Awesome location...........I hope to return when the weather is a little more favorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Hotel stands as a reflection of Madison's history and growth as a city. The only hotel on Madison's Capitol Square, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is an icon of hospitality and a true symbol of downtown Madison. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer's Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Premier Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western