Best Western Premier Park Hotel
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$101
Country Inn
$209
$174
  • Breakfast included
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
$82
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$169
  • Breakfast included
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
$87
$76
$150
  • Pool
All reviewscapitol squaregreat locationstate streetfarmers marketwithin walking distancevalet staffcapitol viewsaturday morningcan't beat the locationmonona terraceoverture centerrestaurants and barsmadison wihot tubvery nice hotelwould stay here againconvention center
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I was last in Madison about six years ago and stayed at this hotel then. I was very happy to return. It is a great place to stay because of the value and the proximity to the Capital and Monona Terrace.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
George W, General Manager at Best Western Premier Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Aaron, thank you for being a loyal guest and for posting your feedback. -George

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The primary characteristic I judge a hotel on is the quality of sleep I receive. Unfortunately my quality of sleep was extremely poor at your hotel. Some contributing factors were. 1. The room was back to back with the ice machine and service elevator which normally wouldnt be too big of a deal but it was used exessively due to a hotel party on the floor. 2. The hotel party was in the "Top of the Park" banquet hall which was also very close to our room and guest elevators. While it is expected to be loud in consideration of the event.....my wife and I were kept up to almost 2AM because of the excessive noise. We placed two phone calls to the front desk at 11PM and 1AM and were given no apologies. Because we had to leave early in the morning, we probably only received 4 hours of sleep or less which is not the quality I expected or paid for.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Shawn, I am sorry you did not have a restful night with us. We end our events at eleven on weekends in order to ensure a peaceful night for all of our guests. I will discuss your feedback with our staff to ensure that attention continues to be paid to the post-party exit. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The service was exceptional. I was in search of a particular item and Marcel knew exactly where to send me. He called the store to be certain the item I wanted was available for purchase. I visit this hotel about once a month and always look forward to my Madison visits. The personnel at the front desk and the courteous van drivers (always on time) are a primary reason that doing business here is always a pleasure.
l

Room Tip: I enjoyed the capital view! And windows that open.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
George W, General Manager at Best Western Premier Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Laura, thank you for your loyalty to us. I am pleased that Marcel and the rest of the team are providing you the warm hospitality that is our goal. We look forward to seeing you again soon. -George

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Nice hotel across the street for the Capital. Gets loud at night but it's a college town so you deal with it. Beds are comfortable but the sofa bed is not. It would be nice if the rooms had microwaves.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Inn on the Park provided an excellent stay on short notice for me. The room was clean, staff was most helpful and friendly. I spent more than I had hoped, but everything else was great, especially the valet parking, which in Madison, was extremely helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mary, thank you so much for staying with us and for posting your review. Our valet parking is certainly a convenience that is much appreciated by our guests and I'm glad it was valuable to you as well. Enjoy the rest of your summer! -George