Our first night, we were put in an abyssmal room which was TOOOO small, airconditioning roared and blew directly on one person's bed (couldn't be changed unless turned off), and was right outside elevators and entrance to pool, fitness center, etc. Unbelievably noisy. I asked to be changed and it took a rather disinterested front desk attendant 1 hour to call me back. We were then given a nice room! Front desk attendants were generally blase and rather unfriendly at times not replying to our greetings; car attendants made up for their lack of personality, however. Also, there is NO continental breakfast. I'd stay there again because of location only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Hotel stands as a reflection of Madison's history and growth as a city. The only hotel on Madison's Capitol Square, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is an icon of hospitality and a true symbol of downtown Madison. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer's Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Premier Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western