Best Western West Towne Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Madison)
View Hotel
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfrench toasthot breakfastwest sideroom was cleannice stayking suiteminute driveeasy accessbusiness tripbagelsthe breakfast areamadison wiup to datemadison areafront desk staffconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I was in town for a meeting.
The hot breakfast was great.
Noticed the new elevator.
The service is great.
We were recommended to Casa De Sol for mexican food for dinner. It was great.
Priya Gali has a great personality when I spoke with her in the morning.
At Checkout I accidentally forgot my undershirt and brand new shirt.
When I called the property Randee took care of it and was very considerate and mailed it to me.
Anytime I am in Madison I will stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Arpit630
rst1108, General Manager at Best Western West Towne Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Arpit,
Thank you for the gracious feedback. We hope to see you on your next trip to Madison.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed at this Best Western while in town for the Midwest Horse Fair. Staff was friendly, rooms were pretty clean and atmosphere was nice and quiet. We enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast made-to-order. Would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a comfortable affordable place to stay in the Madison area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
rst1108, General Manager at Best Western West Towne Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your patronage. We hope to see again on the next Midwest Horsefair.
In the meantime please feel free to call or email, if I can be of any help.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I loved my stay at the Best Western. I showed up exhausted and needing to recoup. Check in was at most 5 minutes. The room was clean and the bed was new. Had a frig, microwave, and a coffeemaker. Plenty of room to move around too.

Breakfast in the morning was a choice between 4 hot items and then a typical cold menu (bread, muffins, yogurt). It was enough to fill up, but you were less likely to over eat.

Location - Great Location, i got around all of Madison without taking the highway. We even made it to Middleton without hitting the highway. It was great. Close to the mall too.

Service, awesome. I could tell that the front desk had one goal. To make sure i was happy. Thats exactly what i want too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Geoff,
I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel. As you have noticed the extensive amenities and elaborate breakfast we offer. It is all based on what out guests have asked for in the past and we continue to ensure that during their stay every guest's needs are met.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We were just going to stay one night and we have stayed with Best Western chain of hotels before and have been very pleased.. We were in a suite on the first floor and it was very quite and comfortable. Nice spacious room and very clean. The value was excellent, and there are many restaurants in the area.

Would be happy to recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor, but there is a new elevator, so the second floor would alright.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Barb,
We are proud to be part of BEST WESTERN family. And I'm glad to know that you like staying at Best Western Hotels. Our suites are very spacious and we offer a great value. thank you for taking the time. I hope to see you near future.
Yes our guests have very much liked the new elevator we just installed in March.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Clean and comfortable room (and cheap on Priceline) with a friendly staff at check in. Excellent breakfast for a hotel of this type - cook to order eggs, pancakes, or waffles and all the sides. Located right off the belt line and near west side retail.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
It is our pleasure to offer clean, comfortable Rooms with a great value. I'm glad you enjoyed our specialty breakfast. Hope to see you soon in the near future.
Thank You.