After the stay this is what I sent as a comment.
My wife and I do a bit of traveling and have stayed at quite a few hotels.
We recently traveled 9 + hours from ND to Wisconsin and spent the night at your hotel.
I just wanted to let you know that it was the most refrehing experience that I have ever had staying at a hotel.
Your facility is second to none. The staff were professional, courteous and unblieveably friendly.
After traveling for such a long period of time in a car we were exhausted. We arrived ealier than check in but Jacoby was able to get us into our room a little early. That has never happened before. She was very friendly. She also assisted us with transportation to and from the rink.
The staff the entire weekend was like no other experience I've had. That is why I had to send this message to commend your staff and facility on top notch service.
I think you have relized what others have not.
When customers first walk in the door thier first impression and experience is going to come down to the staff at the desk and how they are treated in those first few moments.
A warm greeting, a smile, attitude and appereance are key. Getting full attention a pleasant check in and the feeling they care and are there to help you.
What a great job. I don't know if all Candelwood hotels are they same or not. I would defintely stay at your hotel again and will definitely recommend it to others.
Your staff and facility are grade A.
So many times a person is over charged for a dumpy place and are brushed off by desk people who make you feel like you are an inconvienence. They are dressed poorly and hygiene is questionable.
I was starting to lose faith in the industry to say the least.
Please share this with everyone who participated and to your branch managers.
Great job - you really made my weekend more enjoyable.
They paid for our taxi since they didn't have an available shuttle.
They have movies at the desk you can check out. The facility is new and the king suites are huge - clean.
Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Madison, Wisconsin Offers a Free Airport Shuttle Located just outside of downtown Madison, the Candlewood Suites Fitchburg Hotel is one of the newest extended stay hotels in the area. We are 11 miles from Dane County Regional Airport (MSN) and close to everything Madison, WI has to offer. Our Madison, Wisconsin hotel is located near several large convention centers. Alliant Energy Center, Menona Terrace Convention Center and Fitchburg Technology Center are all less than five miles away, making travel to and from business meetings trouble-free due to our convenient location near Madison. During your extended stay, there are several attractions that are worth seeing in the area. State Street in downtown Madison is just a few miles away and offers wonderful shops and restaurants. You can also tour the state capitol building or the campus of the University of Wisconsin. This home of the Badgers is located just a few miles from our Madison Airport hotel.You can also spend a day on Lake Mendota, fishing or relaxing by the water. Our hotel in Madison, Wisconsin offers a variety of amenities to provide you with the best possible stay.The Candlewood Cupboard has food items so that you never have to leave the hotel to get the things you need.We also have an indoor pool and a Fitness Center, and provide a complimentary area shuttle. You can consider us home when you stay at our Candlewood Suites Fitchburg Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Candlewood Suites Madison - Fitchburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Fitchburg Hotel Madison
- Candlewood Suites Madison
- Candlewood Madison
- Madison Candlewood Suites