“My FAVORITE place ever!!!”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Ranked #153 of 1,005 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Celebrate that special occasion or just come in for the fun of the "Fondue Experience". Romantic booths for two to tables for corporate events. We specialize in birthdays and anniversaries. Our celebration packages will "Wow" your date.
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Be prepared to spend some time and money but every second and every penny are soooooo worth it. The food is off the charts. The experience is delightful. The staff are wonderful. We use this restaurant as a ' special occasion' place. I come from the fondue area so it's right up my alley.

There are newer reviews for The Melting Pot

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We took a friend for her birthday, made reservations for a Sunday afternoon. It was no problem getting a booth, which made the fondue experience fun. Our waiter explained it to us - the menu is a little confusing. We had more luck saying "this is what we want, how do we do that". Two of us chose the vegetarian option for the fondue - included artichokes, asparagus - great selection, plenty of food, and the fondue experience paced the meals. We were off to a movie, so I wish we could have had a little more time for the chocolate fondue dessert. . . probably better that we didn't. Great selection of dip-ables.

The heating oven is safe, the hot fondue is carried safely - I can't enjoy myself if there's any chance someone is going to get burned.

When we made our reservations, I told them it was my friends birthday. The manager came over to present her with chocolate covered strawberries - how sweet. Thanks for making me look good!

I'm not sure I would do this that often, but it was fun. And I certainly would turn down the opportunity if others wanted to go!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place is great to dine for special occasions since it is fancy but pricy. Waitress was awesome. Dessert was super!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Manager said she would take care of it but did nothing to rectify the problem. Employees were in the bathroom stalls all night. Not sure what was going on in there. Disappointed.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was our first time to the melting pot. Went here with our children for our anniversary. Everything was OK. But seemed pricey! Also, we did not receive any
choc. Covered strawberries for our
anniversary as many others stated:( would I
go again? No. Once was enough. Cost was $298.00 for 6 people