All reviews nice holiday front desk breakfast buffet pool area fitness center nice lobby cleaning staff rooms were very clean comfy bed would stay again easy access staff was friendly crossfit inns pillows cleanliness channels
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Lisa really helped make a short trip an amazing one. She was so friendly and assisted us in having an awesome time. Definitely returning every time I'm in Madison.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel several times and would not stay anywhere else while in Madison. It is very clean, safe, quiet and friendly staff. The breakfast buffet is also well worth it. Had a wonderful stay at this hotel and will definately be visiting again.

Aaron A
Gilbert, AZ

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Hotel was very clean; staff extremely friendly and always willing to go that extra mile. Shuttle service to and from airport and local businesses was extremely convenient...free internet service...full service restaurant with excellent food......awesome exercise room and pool......the perfect hotel for both business and pleasure............

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2010

The Holiday Inn was a great place to stay. I didn't have a lot of time or energy at the end of my days while training for a new job (my first full time job, at that) and I could always rely on the Holiday Inn to be clean and comfortable when I returned. That meant a lot.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I traveled to Madison for the first time recently and decided to try the Holiday Inn. I must say I have stayed in many holiday inns around the country but this one goes above and beyond! The shuttle service they offer if perfect! The bar and lounge area is very up to date and the food is pretty well priced for being the only restaurant in the area. I will stay here again when I return to Madison in the future

Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business