All reviews nice holiday front desk irish pub breakfast buffet pool area room was clean fitness center hot tub cleaning staff would stay again easy access inns pillows cleanliness freeway shuttle capital
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Pool was amazing if u had kids. Nice restaurant. Didn’t like no breakfast and if u wanted the buffet it was expensive.
No where to walk if u r by yourself.
Rooms was big and bed comfy. Would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Sue D
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I was in town for business and stayed for 3 nights, I must say as a hard to please traveler this hotel did not disappoint. Terrie at the front desk was absolutely amazing!! She went above and beyond to assist me in many ways! She had such a pleasant attitude and great engaging demeanor! She was wonderful! Clint, Mark and Eric at the bar gave great service and great conversation! They were so fun and wonderful at what they do! I am ashamed to admit I forgot our waitresses name but she was blonde and amazing! The room was clean and cool, the fridge was cold they offer many channels on the tv and the water pressure was good! Definitely will stay again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here for prolonged stays. I usually don’t care for holiday inns, but the high quality management make this particular location excellent. Very responsive, thoughtful, helpful. Jeff, the manager is always on the move taking care of any issue that comes up, training new staff. The staff, from the front desk to the cleaning staff are professional, kind, and responsive. These guys make an ok brand into a high quality place. Clean, well done, can’t go wrong with them.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Stayed here with my wife and daughter and we had a good time. The room was clean the staff was night. The hotel was in a quiet area with no highway noise. The downside is there is a bit of a drive to get to places to eat. The pool area was kind of run down with rust spots in the hot tub. Overall I was satisfied and would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Read the reviews and thought we'd try it. Good location-right off the freeway. Room was ok. Bedding had holes and tears in both the bed skirts and comforters/sheets. The AC leaked and was on energy saver the whole night so the room was hot. By the time we woke up in the morning the floor around the AC was soaked. The kids liked the pool-rather spacious area. We were disappointed that they advertise Kids Eat Free with paying adult and when we arrived was told it was just for breakfast. The restaurant didn't look like much so we went to Erin Snug Irish Pub which is right down the road. This restaurant was outstanding! I'd highly recommend it! We'd probably try another hotel next time. When checking out they didn't even ask how things were.

Trip type: Traveled with family