“My husband and I had a great anniversary dinner here, but of course, it was the dead of winter...I imagine it'd be more...”
Review of Sardine

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Oregon, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed July 24, 2008

My husband and I had a great anniversary dinner here, but of course, it was the dead of winter...I imagine it'd be more fun in summer being on the waterfront like that.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I don't understand Kadushin's over-enthusiasm for this place, but I have no complaints. I keep going back.”
Reviewed May 21, 2008

“Great!”
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Great!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'm a huge fan of the warm duck confit salad.”
Reviewed April 25, 2008

I'm a huge fan of the warm duck confit salad.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Spacious locale along Lake Monona, not far from downtown. Very good food. Do not forsake the sardine appetizer.”
Reviewed April 19, 2008