Rodeway Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsa large shopping mallplace to sleepunitcerealpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Loved the place. It was a home away from home and very cozy. The location was perfect; near shopping areas; easy to access from the highway.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Flora S
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I recently stayed at the Road Star, it was disgusting. I was on a family visit with my wife and 1 year old son. The hotel was dirty, smelled and is outdated. It should be condemned. We were unable to let our son walk on the floor let alone touch anything. When we entered the there was still clothing left on the floor from the previous guests and dirty washcloths in the bathroom. The clean towels were worn and one had pubic hair embedded in them. They were more like rags then towels. The sheets were missing any type of thread count and the blankets also had hair on them. It was the last hotel in town for under $250 for a night or else I would have never stayed there. Needless to say I we got no sleep. We kept our bags in the car for fear of placing them on the ground or ant table in the room. I did not have the breakfast because there would be no way after the state of the room would I trust the breakfast. Again it would have been better if I stayed in a tent in my brother inlaw's back yard. Never again

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Steven K
Road_Star_Madison, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

Please contact me at Madison@roadstarinns.com as I would like the opportunity to check into your stay and correct this issue.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

So I had to book a Room at the last minute and I didnt want to spend an arm and a leg so I booked this one. Its cheap, clean. Free breakfast and wifi for $60. Its a VERY old hotel/motel slighty creepy but it was at least clean. Staff was friendly and bed and pillows were comfty. This is def not a luxury hotel but it had everything I needed. The rooms had a fridge, microwave, tv w cable and working a/c w a clean bathroom w free wifi and free continental breakfast. If I was in a tight budget and needed a room I would def stay here again but if you are looking for luxury, this is not the place for you.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank WilsonSantiago85
Reviewed January 31, 2012

everyone was extremely great!!!!! from manager to housekeeping..... rooms clean and comfortable....Ended up staying longer than anticipated and never had a problem.,will definately stay again when back in town. great deal for the price.... Thanks Road Star Team!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank tim m
Reviewed September 28, 2011

We were in Madison overnight for a wedding so we just needed a place to sleep and no frills was fine. Actually, the Road Star more than met that. The staff we met were all friendly and helpful, the heat pump unit worked fine and kept the temperature fairly constant, the bed was very comfortable and the room had a very nice recliner with a light appropriate for reading! There was also a ceiling fan, fridge, microwave and large TV. The property is older - the bathroom door took brute force to close and open it, the room door was a little loose so made noise as other doors in the hallway opened and closed - that was dealt with by stuffing a brochure in the opening to tighten it up. Two lightbulbs were burned out but were cheerfully replaced as soon as I let them know. The internet connection was free, easy and fast. The room had a tub as well as a very nice shower - that's getting to be unusual these days.

Breakfast was about average - fresh fruit (bananas) was a nice addition to the cereal and pastries. And all this for $50? It's right off the Beltline so very convenient, but in an industrial park area. If you are looking for hot tubs, pools, exercise rooms, business centers and landscaping, then go elsewhere. But if you just want a clean room for the night, this is a bargain.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple