“Great coffee shop!”
Review of Colectivo

Colectivo
Ranked #9 of 52 Coffee & Tea in Madison
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Enjoyed a coffee here one morning while waiting for the nearby shops to open. They have a few tables outside where you can sip your coffee and people-watch.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Right off the square in Madison, this coffee shop hit the spot with us! A small,but growing chain, this shop offered delicious bagels, sandwiches, assorted pastries, and a large coffee selection! The house-made strawberry jam and toast, while simple, hit the spot. My kids ordered breakfast sandwiches and enjoyed every bite. The coffee was smooth and full of flavor. They had a great variety and prepared everything in a friendly and efficient manner! Try this place... it is way better than any corporate chain coffee.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

My daughter and I stopped in for a mid-morning pick-me-up. Thinking we would just get coffee/tea, but couldn't resist the baked goods. They all looked so good! We split a cinnamon bun and it was delicious!

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

I typically go here in the mid to late morning as their veggie pesto breakfast burrito is good all of the time. It’s a perfect serving and bursting with flavor! The staff is quick and thorough and the coffee drinks are spot on.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I like that they have “good, fast food” that is ever changing and seemingly fresh. I had the quiche yesterday which was full of flavor and didn’t seem like it was on a Warmer all day. It had flavorful mushrooms and was served hot and with tasty orange slices. My latte was at a good, ready to drink temperature but a bit over priced. I’m okay with that given the accuracy of my order and the comfort of the space.

Been to Colectivo? Share your experiences!