“Unique pizza with excellent service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Beloit, Wisconsin
“Unique pizza with excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stopped here the other afternoon and were pleasantly surprised. The variety of pizza is amazing. We tried the Thai pizza with tofu instead of chicken, and a margarita pizza. Both were vey good and made with fresh ingredients and the crust was flavorful and each pizza I had good amount of toppings.

We even tried the appetizer of garlic bread and it was also excellent. We look forward to going back again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Desi_traveler_77

“College town mediocrity”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

I really can't believe that this pizza chain receives four out of five over so many reviews. To my mind, some of the reviews seem somewhat suspect, but that's up to trip advisor to determine. We had a pizza that was at best mediocre. I am in Iowa grad and we had a pizza there called Secret Pizza. In my mind it's the same cheap recipe: part cornmeal crust, average sauce, and not much cheese, slightly overcooked. I cannot honestly recommend this pizza to anyone, but in a pinch it will do the trick if nothing else is available. Bon appétit!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Urbana, Illinois
“gluten free pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I went here because of the gluten free pizza which was good. The crust was flavorful and not bland. It does cost $3 extra though. My wife got a regular hand tossed pizza which was more of a thicker crust. They have two locations in Madison, one east and west.

• Visited August 2012
Killbuck, Ohio, United States
“Just as I remember”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

It's been over 8 yrs since eating here last and it was as I remember from yrs back the pizza is pricy but well worth the money.

Visited July 2012
Paris, France
“Best gluten free pizza in Madison”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

The best gluten free pizza in Madison. It is not cheap but very very good. My favorite is the deluxe but they have many creative pizza and their best seller is Fetalicious