“Never understood these type places!!!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #16 of 52 Coffee & Tea in Madison
Reviewed March 19, 2018

I have nothing against this specific location but the high priced coffee in general. Many who I know say oh good there is one up the street. My response is always the same, I can get the same cup at my local gas station for 99 Cents while your paying $5-$6 yet we wonder why so many in society cannot save for retirement. Several who I know spend roughly $10 daily or $300 monthly which is $3600 yearly thinking but this is so much better. Sorry same stuff and think what you could do with the savings. So keep doing your thing folks these places get richer every day laughing all the way to the bank!!!!

Reviewed January 3, 2018

This is a typical Starbucks, the coffee was good but not outstanding. It is nicely located across the form the capitol building.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Usual Starbuck's offerings, with efficient service, right across the street from the WI state capitol building. Nice decor!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

This is an average Starbucks in a busy central city. I have been there when it has been crowded with long lines and the efficiency is amazing. I have been there when there were few people and lots of table space. Each time the staff was friendly, efficient and held to the quality Starbucks standards.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Seriously, this is a Starbucks. You know what you will get here - if not then let me tell you that it's a coffee shop with really good and really expensive coffee. If you want good coffee and have a spare 5.50 - then you're in.