“Great chicken, awesome fried okra”
Review of Harolds Chicken

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harolds Chicken
Ranked #686 of 985 Restaurants in Madison
Wisconsin
“Great chicken, awesome fried okra”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went to Harold's on Fat Tuesday since I heard they had fried okra, which is somewhat rare in Madison. I ordered a quarter chicken and fries as well. I was able to place my order 15 minutes before I arrived, and the food was hot and waiting for me. I went home, happy as could be. When I got home, I realized (to my horror) that the fried okra wasn't included in my bag. I called the restaurant, and they said I could come back, or get an order another day. I opted to come back the following day, and called ahead again, and they had it hot and ready for me. There isn't anything fancy here. There is a very small eating area inside. All that matters is the chicken and the okra. Oh - the coleslaw is great too, but you get a very small serving with your meal. I'm getting an upgrade next time and ordering a larger side of it as well.

• Visited March 2013