“The new steak plates at $9.99 are good!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #124 of 1,020 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I loved the bread and the whipped butter. I can't get enough of it.

They sat us right away and our waiter was very quick in getting our drinks and patient with us going through the menu since we were talking first.

The sirloin with mushroom sauce (the new steak plates). Was a great deal. I literay cleaned the plate. There was no sauce or fries left. My colleagues went for the burger and the ribeye steak. The plates took a little longer to cook but it was worth the wait.

It was a good environment. We wanted somewhere quiet with not a lot of buzz and thank god it was not as busy as other places.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Always enjoy eating at Outback and this was no different. I had their "Heart of Gold Mahi" which was great. My wife had their steak meal special which was also excellent. Will always choose them when the situation presents itself.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is my kind of restaurant, busy, strong atmosphere, great staff, wide range of beer (with tasters!) and most of all great food. Party of 6 and we all had different things and all agreed the meats were perfectly cooked with great fries and salads. In particular the crispy fried whole fantailed onion with sauce was brilliant as side and the ice creams after were great. Not the place to go if you want a quiet romantic night or time to think - but for a party, with good bunch of friends all looking for a good time can't think of anywhere better!

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent along with the service.
We ordered drinks and mine has different versions. So when the first one came out, it was the one I wanted. When I ordered another one, it was different. The original bartender went home and someone else made it. The waiter saw my disappointment and called the first bartender at home to get the recipe for the same drink. Even the manager came to us and apologized. I thought it was beyond customer service!
Then the food came and we thought we went to heaven! The steaks were cooked to exact perfection, and didn't have any other problems.
I would give them a 10 if I could!!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Excellent food and wonderful service. Personnel were very warm and friendly and knew how to take care of customers.