“What happened?”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This used to be my favorite Chinese restaurant, but the food just isn't good anymore. I go back now and then hoping that the food is back to how it used to be, but I'm disappointed every time. I go at lunch and the restaurant used to be full. I've noticed that there are less and less people there as time goes by. What a shame. The waiters are all excellent, but the one waitress is not as good.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and I ate here last night. Pretty disappointing. She ordered hot and sour soup which had to be returned. It was far too salty to eat. We had crab Rangoon for an appetizer. It was decent. Both of us ordered the moo shu vegetables. They were okay but nothing outstanding. The service was very good, and the staff was friendly. However, we decided neither of us are interested in going back.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Althought the food was good we prefer the Imperial Garden in Middleton. The crab ragoons were greasy on the inside. The cashew chicken was very good and the mongolian beef was also good. Easy to find with lots of parking in the back. Across from a mall.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Waunakee, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 30, 2008

Not as good as the west side

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 26, 2005

Don't even bother eating Chinese elsewhere. This is the best in Madison, for sure, and probably my favorite anywhere.