“Delicious ice cream, happy spot”

Michael's Frozen Custard
Ranked #23 of 28 Dessert in Madison
Ithaca NY
“Delicious ice cream, happy spot”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This place has really good ice cream and the atmosphere of a wholesome, happy retro spot where you could go get ice cream on a family outing or a date with your sweetheart. They have non-sweet foods also, but I have no firsthand knowledge. The counter help is friendly and helpful. An upbeat and relaxing spot!

• Visited July 2012

Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“solid frozen custard - not cheap!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We've had better frozen custard in Illinois (Ollies in Sycamore) and Culver's is an accessible, quality product too. Michael's is solid, not exceptional.

Visited August 2012
Madison, WI
“Best custard”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Just a plain chocolate or vanilla cone, simply the best custard I can get! Culvers is not even close for me. I enjoy it so much I don't want any toppings or anything with it.

Visited February 2013
Evansville, Wisconsin
“so-so custard, tired staff.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Go to Culver's for custard instead. We went to the Micheal's off the beltline by Todd Drive. Somehow, custard for me, my partner and our 2 kids was over $20.00. The server looked like she was about to fall asleep. I wish we would've gone a bit up the road to Culvers.

Visited March 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“A truly american place to enjoy”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

A really good place to enjoy an old fashioned hot dog. Great ice creams! Don't miss the K9 ice cream for your dog!!

Visited September 2012