“Great Mexican food”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #413 of 1,037 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Qdoba is one of the restaurants I will go for a fast but also enjoyable experience. I really like the idea of having everything cooked in front of your eyes, Qdoba is one of them! I really like the grilled chicken britto, with the price the size of the food is very generous! I will recommend this one to those Mexican food lovers!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Went to applebee's in Greenfield Indiana we had 20-30 family members and it was fast to oder everything and the food came out very quick with an outstanding look fresh and hot. I really enjoyed the way our server treated us in a very quick and fast way to get everything we need it keep it up.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Love Qdoba! Their food is the freshest around and the prices are also very good. I have been visiting Qdoba's around the state for more than 12 years and they only continue to improve. Keep up the good work Qdoba, I'll be back!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place is essentially across from the Univ. of Wisconsin Smith Hall Dormitory. It is open until 3:30 a.m. many nights. If you need a late night meal and you are nearby and don't want to walk far or look for another place in a town you don't know, this fits the bill. We had burritos, which were huge. They were made to order. You say what you want, like "not so much rice", "black beans" (rather than pinto beans), "mild salsa" (rather than spicy). You can get them wrapped like we are used to, but they are huge, about 3-4 inches across, or the fillings can be placed on top of a tortilla on a plate. These were very filling. The price was right. What more can one say when one comes into town late and hungry and really wants to "crash" instead of hunt for food.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

It's a chain, but I've never had visited one, great food!