“Good tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 13, 2013

If you want to try something different from Laredos, try Pasquals, it has always been fresher...I was raised in Nakoma and grew up on this ish!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Huge flavorful burritos, big hearty quesadillas, and delicious black beans. Look for whatever they have on special as well. Their guacamole is the best. They know how to do rocks margaritas right.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Good vegetarian options. Quality meats & tortillas. We're regulars but I do wish they'd shake up the menu from time to time. Mon & tues = 1/2 price REAL margaritas. Good food that fills you up without the usual grease-fat-high calorie food at many restaurants.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

YOUR SERVICE is terrible!! I came in from out of town and waited 10minutes for my male server to come over. I flagged down a different server. Finally, after 10 min. he came over. ( It took 30 minutes to get my food and 15 minutes to get a pop. ) When he came out he set my daughters food down and began to set my moms and mine down. He said," oops and walked away." After 10 more minutes he came back and said," Your plate had peppers, after I told him 3 times NO PEPPERS!!! A different server came back 10 more minutes later to bring our meal. I began eating and realized they remade my sandwhich, but my french fries were cold. By this time I was so upset and didn't bother to send them back. I was in there for a total of 67 minutes for a two chicken fajitas and a kids meal with a hotdog and french fries. NICE WAY TO RUN

2  Thank kerr b
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Food was bland. Service was only ok. Have to pay for chips/salsa. Just disappointing. Of all the restaurants in Madison....

2  Thank bpetry