“Yummy!”

Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #644 of 1,014 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nearly every time we visit Madison, we can't resist a trip to Noodles! I like how you can choose between a small or medium size portion and add your choice of meat or tofu and salad or soup. It allows for lots of possibilities. I enjoyed the Pasta Fresca and my husband loved the Pad Thai. The Penne Rosa has a lovely zing, according to my daughter. All in all, it's a pleasant place to get a decent meal for reasonable prices. They could use a little more attention to their clean up, though we were there after 9 pm and that could be the reason for some messy tables and chairs.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This place is majorly overpriced for what you get and the salad I had was pathetic. My daughter, however, does like the butter noodles.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Among the better noodles and companies I have been to, and they have the cool soda machines. Always polite staff and clean

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Delicious and quick takeout perfect for travelers on the go! I had the Japanese noodles with shrimp and a side of Thai soup. Both had excellent flavors, and were very reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Very dependable place. Food is always the same: good, not great. But hey, its Noodles, eh?

I prefer Tuscan noodles because it is low fat and relatively healthy. I like that they have Izze and other good soft drinks.

Lastly, it is a family friendly place -- at least it seems that way with all the kids in the place. Keep that in mind...