“Good value and plenty of desserts”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #120 of 1,037 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I'd never been to a Perkins previously; it was clean, reasonably popular both for dining in and for take out orders. It was very good value and pleasant.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I do not go up to Wisconsin without going to Perkin's,
The food is consistently awesome, the pies are to die for! The waitstaff was on point. Love Love Love Perkin's

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Right across the street from our hotel we had breakfast and dinner there. Good food, good service with friendly staff.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

this is a chain i think but the menu had some great options and I had a nice chicken and berry salad. Food was fresh and tasty and cheap. Service was good.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

went in hungry came out happy! server 121 Dejuenae was very nice brought us our order right away food was good n hot! Real good place for business travelers or family! We will be back! I had the pot roast I recommend it! All for a good price!