“what happened to Unos????”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizzeria Uno Restaurants
Ranked #344 of 983 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Madison
“what happened to Unos????”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I don't know if I picked a bad day or what. The pizza we got at Uno's yesterday was tasteless, gummy, chewy, rubbery and bland. I used to stand in line in Chicago at the Uno's and I know it's not going to ever be like that again. But I've eaten at Uno chains many times and have never had deep dish pizza this bad. I'm not kidding, we discussed spitting it out rather than swallowing! It ruined what was otherwise a special day--movie and dinner with old friends. My guess is that all the ingrediants have been substituted for cheaper things and it was also frozen (and re-frozen over and over).

• Visited April 2012

Normal, Illinois
“restaurants near Fairfield Inn and Suites.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very close and convenient to go and pick up or dine in, variety of good food at moderate prices. Very classy pizza dining rooms and bar area with much more to choose from than pizza if wanted and have tried different items including pizza which is very good.

Visited April 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“love Uno's”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Never disappointed with Uno's, love their deep dish pizza! Service was very good. Only complaint was that we were seated at a dirty table and had to ask for it to be cleaned off. It wasn't very busy, other tables were available. Not a big deal. Highly recommended if in the area!

Visited April 2012
“Good pizza, Good atmosphere, Good service”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Yes it's a chain, but I've been here four or five times now over the past three years and am always pleased. Service is good, it's clean and the food is good...not great or awesome. It is my Mom's favorite place to get a deep dish pizza, so I think her review would be a bit more glowing. I'll go back when I'm in the area, but may not go out of my way to visit (unless I'm with my parents).

• Visited January 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Good pizza, attentive servers”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Came here with my daughter and nephew after shopping- we chose it because it was close to our hotel. The kids liked the atmosphere and we all ate well on a regular size deep dish pizza, although no leftovers. A bit pricey for pizza, but worth it. We ate before the dinner rush on a Saturday night, and had attentive service. I left a book at my table and when I realized it an hour later and came back for it, they had it waiting for us.

• Visited January 2012