“SUPER DELICIOUS !”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We have eaten at Chili's before, and enjoyed it ... but the other day I had Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas that were absolutely wonderful. They were so delicious! Better than any Mexican place I ever ate! Really good. They also have great chili cheese fries, and their burgers are delicious, too.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have been to Chilli's several times for lunch or dinner (even happy hour). The southwest eggrolls are my all time favorite!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We had a great waitress Mikki she was awsome. The food was very good. The manager was very nice too. She came to our table so we could tell how good Mikki was. She talked to us for a little bit. Made us feel welcome. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I must say that the dinng area of this resturant was super clean, food great but as always quite pricey. The appetizers were quite on the salty side (I dont mind that sometimes). The bathroom was out of soap in one of the soap dispensers and garbage overflowing with paper towel on the floor. We were there around happy hour. Our server was slow and seemed like he didnt enjoy his job. It even took like 15 minutes just to get our drinks then the appetizer took awhile then the main entres came out fast. We were there around 4 30pm on sat dec. 8, 12, we sat in a small 2 person booth by the restrooms and kitchen area. That area was a busy walkway for servers and customers using the restroom. I wouldnt want to sit there again. It stinks that the service was poor beacuse the food is good.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

DOS 10/01/2012: My husband and I were running errands after work and wanted to stop somewhere for dinner; as we'd not been to Chili's for a while we decided to stop there. Past visits have always been good but usually we're there during crowded lunch or dinner service - this time we arrived with the "after work" crowd - which was not very crowded.

THE STRANGE: The hostess greeted us at the door, asked our preference for booth or table and upon our answer, started to turn to seat us when a woman from the bar area (she was wearing a Chili's shirt) came sweeping in, grabbed the menu's out of the hostesses hands and told us to follow her into the bar area. Okay? The hostess seemed shocked initially but just shook her head. Someone with a power-trip? Regardless, we followed and with a flourish of her hand she told us to have a seat anywhere.

THE BAD: I scanned the tables and picked what appeared to be the cleanest booth, none of them had wiped down tabletops from what I could see.

THE GOOD: Ramon, our server, was GREAT! I asked about a couple items on the menu to see if they had gluten and he raised his hand and said he'd be right back. Within moments he brought me their Gluten-Free Menu and there is actually quite a lot available! Ramon also told us about the Happy Hour drink specials (margarita sampler - yes please!), took our order and was off.

Our food arrived, my steak was cooked to order, my husbands mini-cheeseburgers were done "just right", and the margarita sampler was "just the right size".

While we didn't order dessert, for the GF crowd - they list their chocolate shake as a dessert option.

CONCLUSION: We'll go back to eat again, hopefully we'll get Ramon as a server again, and hopefully the employee who rudely usurped us from the hostess will be educated on proper workplace etiquette - she combined with the dirty tables were the only reasons I only rated this 4/5.

1  Thank Sarah W