“I have no idea how the food is but the drinks are excellent.”
Review of Jolly Bob's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have no idea how the food is but the drinks are excellent.”
Reviewed January 23, 2008

I have no idea how the food is but the drinks are excellent.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great place to drink daiquris”
Reviewed November 28, 2007

great place to drink daiquris

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cash only. Great tropical drinks. Cafe Costa Rica has bet”
Reviewed November 20, 2007

Cash only. Great tropical drinks. Cafe Costa Rica has bet

“Pretty good.”
Reviewed October 30, 2007

Pretty good.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Yuck! I never knew”
Reviewed January 3, 2006

To All those thinking about going out to jolly bob's to eat or drink. This place did not impress me at all, infact it made me sick(literally). The service when we first got there was slow and incompetant. It never improved, which is too bad due to the fact that it has a really nice atmosphere. The food is way over priced for a type of generic caribbean style food in my opinion. The made up drinks they have are expensive and made up with cheap rail liquor that gave me gut rot. To top it off the next day i had to go to the hospital because of food poisoning. The day before all i had was toast in the morning and jolly bob's at night. mmmmmm i wonder what i got sick from? Anyways a friend of mine who attends the UW told me they are known for being an unsanitary place. It was not a fun ride all the way home to Elgin,Ill.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member