“Oscar”

Waupun, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oscar”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had this young man for a waiter....he did a great job and the fish was deloicious.... we will be back soon.

Visited January 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Quick Seafood Dinner”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Very pleasant experience eating at the Bar. Sara was friendly and attentive. Good food, great service and all in a very reasonable dinner time.

Visited November 2013
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“As good as hoped for”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

If you are a fish lover, I have to recommend Red Lobster in Madison. Normally, I don't do reviews of chains, but Red Lobster (as well as Olive Garden) are not usual chains.......they actually provide tasty meals, in a good atmosphere with a great supporting bar. I normally don't eat tilapia, because I find it to be somewhat benign.......tastelss, really. But this tilapia was roasted in a bag with a variety of vegetables and I thought that the veggies would enhance the taste of the fish.......and I was right. It was excellent. I had a half a pound of king crab legs as an ad on, and they were tasty, but I would not order again because they are uncracked and small. I'll stick to the crab legs at the Rhinelander Cafe and Pub which are much larger and easier to eat. The menu is vast and it was tough making a decisions. The desert menu was huge as well, but I was full after the meal which included a nice garden salad. Good place to go, and I wouldn't hesitate to start eating my way thru their menu the next time I'm in Madison.Service was outstanding, both patient and helpful.

• Visited October 2013
Monroe, Wisconsin
“September 2013”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Food was great, service was fantastic, area very clean, wait was supposed to be 1 1/2 hours but was much less. Entertained by lobsters while waiting.

Visited September 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Best seafood”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have eaten at Red Lobster for all special occasions--never a bad meal, and service has been top notch.
When we have guests, this is where we take them.

• Visited June 2013