“Best seafood”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have eaten at Red Lobster for all special occasions--never a bad meal, and service has been top notch.
When we have guests, this is where we take them.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Helloo? We live in the Midwest, see any oceans? I was in my 30's before I realized how fresh fish is suppose to taste. I have had a lot worse fish and shrimp in this town for a heckuva lot more $$

This is predictableg food, fair priced, nice sized portions, and a complete meal is less than $20.

I'm always greeted, seated immediately, and when I'm in a time crunch, my servers pace my meal so I can enjoy my time with my friend. I've always had kind, attention to detail, service.

I like the shee shee la la drinks and if my group wants to split a dessert, we always have a nice selection and it's fun.

One day, the host took time to escort, on his arm, one of the guests so she safely made it to her car. I can't remember seeing that kind of service in any other restaurant in Madison (and beyond).

They have done some updates recently, which refreshed the place.

When I want a predictable seafood dinner at a reasonable price, Red Lobster is a good choice!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

First visit in a few years. Same old, same old. Fast food at fine dining prices, Lobsterfest is certainly not a lobsterfeast.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Took my daughter here for a birthday lunch. When she was growing up Red Lobster was the place that was special for our family to get to go to. We both splurged and ordered the lobster/shrimp/scallop meal. Both of us were extremely disappointed. At almost $25/meal we just felt the quality of the seafood should have been so much better. Another daughter chose the 30 shrimp meal and was much happier. The thing we did have that we loved was the spicy shrimp appetizer. If we were to go there again I would order the appetizer for my meal with a sald and potato. We did have a very good waitress. I guess I expect when I pay almost $25 for a meal it should be excellent and not just OK.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

What can we say? We like fish..and we are not even Pisces...
We went on a Saturday afternoon, about 2 PM, and the waiting line was 20 minutes...so they must be doing something right...
-We got a table, as asked, the waitress was polite, friendly, and came around just enough, not too much, not too little.
-The food was reasonable, and usually, there is one special or another on the menu..
-We had shrimp, some platters including scallops, salad, fish filet, and some Sam Adams on special.
-The food was delivered promptly, everything was correct, portions were adequate/more than adequate, and the food was fresh and not overcooked, freezer burned, or bland.
-This Red Lobster has been around for a while, it remains clean, well kept up, washrooms are clean and well maintained...
-So when do we drop the bombshell.? What was the complaint..? Sorry...none to be had..
A fish by any other name would but taste as good....