“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good clam chowder and crab linguine alfredo, half order, was excellent and just enough. Our server, I think her name was Natlie, was very professional.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I love seafood! My friends and family do too. Red Lobster is a chain restaurant but they have perfected the formula for getting seafood done just right and at a reasonable cost. I don't know how they keep their prices as low as they do for delicious seafood. This is a nice restaurant to stop into. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Great for family gatherings. We went here for a birthday and had a terrific time.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The red lobster is wethersfield ct is the worst place imaginable. If you like frozen fish thats reheated, warm brown salad, tasteless watery dressing and watered down drinks, this is your place. the biscuits are the only good thing and the portions were tiny. Terrible

Reviewed August 5, 2012

What can I say...Red Lobster rocks. Great food and staff. There was a little wait to get in but well worth it. I will be back. Thanks

Reviewed August 4, 2012

mediocre food. Questionable kitchen specs, as I have gotten sick afar eating there twice in a row. do not plan to return.