“Deep Dish ZA!”

Rocky Rococo
Ranked #573 of 1,014 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Deep dish pizza thats priced well. Each location is set up different so depending what you are looking for the experience is different. 2 locations have machines for kids to win tickts and cash in for prizes. The Madison West side has a huge theater room where they rerun various kids movies. Salad bar is always fresh and excellent! I love the chick peas!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I've loved Rocky's since I was a student at the University of Wisconsin. They've changed little since then and I'm happy about that. They have the BEST sausage of any restaurant in the pizza business in my opinion. My family that lives out of state actually requests that I bring them a full pizza when I come to visit. Hope they never change their recipe.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

The pizza is the same as it was 30 years ago - excellent! The decor of the chain does seem very worn and dated, though.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Let's face it, you can't beat a wheat crust pizza. Rocky Rococo's pizza is really great, but the wheat crust pizza is out this world. The crispy crust and pepperonis with hot melted cheese on a wheat crust are something you just have to try to believe. Next time, order a wheat crust pizza. Healthy for you too!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

They used to be all over the place in Madison. Now you have to hunt them out. We have enjoyed them since our college days and love their pizza and salad bars. The rerstaurants themselves need updates but overall it is a great time.