“Pretty good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Madison, wi
“Pretty good”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Not as big of a selection as other buffets but what they do have is good. Decent price. I sometimes pay an extra 75 cents and get it to go.

Visited November 2013

“Not Worth a Visit”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I'm not sure how this got a 3/5 unless it is based on their delivery, but we had the buffet yesterday, and it was by far the worst Chinese buffet experience I have ever had. There was no fresh food. It was all cold and unappealing. When you go to a Americanized Chinese buffet, you expect a certain level of bad-for-you food and self disgust, but I must say this was beyond gross. I can't believe I didn't just walk out of there immediately. If anyone DOES know where you can get good Chinese food, please let me know!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Meknapp
Madison, Wisconsin
“Horrible service, I was literally lied to”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Horrible service. Guy at the door asked me about a tip, and looked at his receipt to make sure when I said it was on the card. I decided to actually tip 15% even though the restaurant isn't even a mile away, and I'm regretting that now.
I ordered Vegetable Chow Mein and they gave me a tin of steamed veggies that was mostly lettuce. I called to say they sent me the wrong thing and the woman who answered actually told me "Chow Mein does not come with noodles." So it's the same thing as just steamed vegetables, I asked? She told me yes.
I don't know who thinks Chow Mein is just steamed vegetables with no noodles or spices, but this restaurant is either run by total idiots and/or people who are just being purposely rude. Especially when Chow Mein LITERALLY MEANS "Fried Noodles!" I will never order from them again.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank SomniumSmith
Madison, Wisconsin
“Yummy egg foo young!”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

we ordered delivery but they never disappoint. the food is great and they have pretty fast delivery. everyone loves the crab rangoon too!

Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good, cheap Chinese food. Nothing fancy here.”
Reviewed July 23, 2008

Good, cheap Chinese food. Nothing fancy here.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook