“rude, condescending servers!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Young, condescending, bored servers, don't care how good the food is, (and it wasn't) those kinds of waiters and waitresses kill my appetite. Dinner --- One young man in particular....really rude. Save your money!!!!

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Outside the box menu. I had the butternut burger (butternut squash, quinoa, smoked Gouda, and apple relish) amazing. Also had sweet potato/corn chowder - amazing. Different menu makes this one of my new favorites when I go to Madison. Hubby has chix salad sandwich and daughter squash salad. Everything was interesting and so yummy!! Trader Joes is right down the street. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My favorite local Madison spot for enchiladas--spinach and goat cheese...delish. Wide appealing menu and have yet to try anything that wasn't yummy.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been to Bluephies before and had a great experience, but this time, when we took our two young kids, it was the exact opposite. From the time we sat down, the waitress was extremely rude to us. We sat as watched as she turned her back and suddenly became very friendly to the couple next to us, who were there without children. It was so unprofessional. Our children were well-behaved throughout the meal, but the waitress was still very unfriendly. The food was good, as I remembered in the past, but due to the poor service, we will not be returning there.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went to lunch over the holiday break. Quite impressed with the size of the menu. 5 soup choices, burgers, sandwiches, salads, entrees. Lots of good things to choose from. I had the meatloaf sandwich with fries. Very good. My wife had the squash soup which was excellent. Not cheap but ok for money. I will be back.