“Excellent pizza”

Glass Nickel Pizza Co. - Madison East
Ranked #25 of 1,014 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: At the end of a long day, nothing hits the spot quite like a warm, delicious slice of pizza. Our locally owned and operated restaurant takes this classic comfort food to the next level with fresh, wholesome ingredients and unique flavor combinations. If you ever do feel like changing it up, though, we also offer hot wings, calzones, and hot and cold subs, all prepared with lots of classic Italian inspiration. And in keeping with the Glass Nickel way, supporting our community, its people, and its culture is the most important part of what we do. We count ourselves lucky that we’ve gotten to share in so many fond memories with the fine folks of Madison.
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the rancher pizza and cannoli. the pizza was great but I didn't care for the cannoli. I ordered online and had it delivered to my hotel. It was delivered timely and hot. would definitely order again in the future if I wanted to eat in my room.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I went in with a group of 30 and had the best service ever. they even put up with 15 young kids. not to mention there pizza was out of this world good. thanks again to the workers there for making my daughters birthday party wonderful. we will be back (just with less people....lol)

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I prefer my pizza with a very thin crust... and next to Greenbush's thin crust pizza (which in my opinion, it is the best pizza in Madison), Glass Nickel's cracker crust pizza is delicious. Plus, it is not as expensive as Greenbush's pizza. Plus, they have a Gluten-Free crust option, which is awesome! Now, my husband and I can go out for pizza regularly!

1  Thank EM0607
Reviewed December 26, 2012

-We were in desperate need of some pizza prior to a Badgers basketball home game, and after trying several local restaurants, and running out of time, we gambled on the Glass Nickel Pizza Co....

-As happens occasionally in life, but almost never at the casino, we lucked out, had a short wait, and they even had a table large enough to seat our party of 7 adults.

-Good selection of beer on tap, with a larger variety hidden below, specialty drinks not a problem, bartender was great, friendly, efficient..

-Waitress was great, friendly, happy...

-Pizza was great, we had three different large pizza's, with a couple appetizers, all were very good, took a ton of food home, it was also good during football the next day.....

-Price for a couple of drinks at the bar, and all food included, was just under that piece of paper with Ben Franklin's face on it..tip not included...

-Go ahead..do you feel lucky..??......We were.....it was..bene...molto bene...

2  Thank GenoMIchiganYooper
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We ate at the Glass Nickel East before seeing the Monkey Business Institute Improv performance downstairs. Our pizza was hot and delicious

1  Thank bearded_bard