“Great pizza!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Waunakee, Wisconsin
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you want different...This is it!Love the Fetalicious,Cheeseasaurus,Border to Border.Still trying the different ones.And great sandwiches too!You will not be diapointed.

Visited March 2012

• Korean first
wisconsin
“THE BEST pizza and salad!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have had Glass Nickel now several times, and it will be a tradition when I go to Madison now! They have the best pizza-the crust is delicious, so is the sauce, plus all the ingredients-they offer many different toppings including feta and all the ingredients are fresh! The salads are excellent. Just make sure if you're ordering at a hotel to ask for extra dressing. (It comes in a pouch and one pouch isn't enough for me!) A small salad actually was enough for myself and my two teenagers, and you can "design" your own salad which is great and also buy cans of pop, not just two liters. The delivery staff has always been friendly. I ate in one time at the University Ave location and the staff was super nice and we had a great time! DELICIOUS and it's making me hungry thinking about it!

Visited August 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's Okay”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I heard great things about the pizza here. The pizza was just pizza. Nothing special or over the top. I did get one of the salads though. added avocado; it was great.

Visited July 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Ever; well almost”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This is the second best pizza in Madison but the best place recently changed hands and I haven't had a chance to try the new owners

Visited April 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have always been a fan of Glass Nickel since they have a gluten-free crust. I should say if you're very sensitive to gluten there's a huge chance of cross contamination here and I would not recommend it, but it works for me. I am also lactose intolerant and they offer a vegan soy cheese. It's obviously not the best, but for someone that hasn't had cheese on his pizza in over a year it was a nice change.

• Visited August 2012