“Food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Food is the best it is a place to take your family

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Took my daughter last night. After watching a marathon of BBQ shows on TV, we were both craving some good BBQ. We sat down, waited on by a very friendly waitress, ordered and got our food so fast, I thought maybe we had someone else's order. Nope, it was all ours! We split a rack of juicy, tasty falling off the bone ribs. The cornbread muffin was delicious. We took our leftovers home and then had to share them with other family members. We tried to eat them all, but failed! Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

We eat BBQ all over the country. Texas, Carolina, Memphis - the full range, so please, trust me when I tell you that you WILL get good BBQ from Daves, a midwest chain resturant with Wisconsin origins. I can't think of anything bad that we have ever had from here, from sides to main meals. Try the beans - delish!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

The ribs are super good and the baked beans and cornbread are fantastic. My hubby had been to this restaurant a few times so when I flew up to visit this was pretty high on our list of places to go. It lived up to his build up. The ribs were probably in the top two or three that I have had. The beans were a little spicy which I mean in a very good way and they were extremely good. The sweet cornbread was excellent. I did not get too try the brisket but my hubby assured me it was just as good. Our server was excellent. He was from Chicago but had lived in Madison for several years. He was very friendly and just excellent at keeping drinks refilled and providing great service. This restaurant provides great food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

I stopped here by mere coincidence and it was worth it, I dont remember enjoying ribs so much anywhere else