“Good experience on a busy night”
Review of Paisan's

Paisan's
Ranked #49 of 1,128 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Stopped with my wife and 21 year old daughter on a very busy Saturday night after a Badger football game. It was very busy but that made it more enjoyable as this is a good place to people watch! We were greeted by a mgr Brett who was extremely polite and when we did not like the first table we were shown he quickly found another for us (Paisans has several different types of rooms to choose from and a very nice bar area) our waiter was Justin and he was also excellent. We had spicey
cheese bread as an app and ordered a pizza and chicken Alfredo with a Cesar salad. All we delicious, although pizza was warm, not hot. Justin was very attentive and atmosphere, service and food,will bring us back again.

1  Thank scar

Reviewed November 20, 2016

A group of us enjoyed the "party room" with very good hearty food. The bread is to die for! The lasagna was rich and filling. Friends said the cannoli was delicious; I noticed very large servings of this meal. The seafood tetrazzini looked amazing as it was loaded with seafood...yum, wish I would have ordered this. Food was pricy so be prepared to pay almost $20 for each meal. Our server was attentive and guessed our needs without us asking. Atmosphere was very private and fun!

1  Thank SamsGrm
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

It was okay, but just okay. I thought based on the Trip Advisor reviews it would be much better than okay but, it wasn't. I ordered a entree salad the server said would change my life, it didn't. My friend had the manicotti, it was well, okay. We also had their spicy cheesy bread, it wasn't very spicy but it was cheesy, probably the best part of the meal even though it was over cooked. I wouldn't come back with so many other, better than okay choices.

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants of all time! Amazing Sangria-Toasted Spicy Cheese bread and 3 meat Cannelloni!! To die for! Love the atmosphere inside and out! And our waiter was so sweet!! � Will go back time and time again! Highly recommend this place!!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Carriemcd
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Keep the sourdough bread coming! A varied menu- pizzas were very good as were the entrees. Our server, Sean did a great job. Worthy of a return visit

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank 161bobj

Been to Paisan's? Share your experiences!