“Very good noodles”

Ranked #489 of 989 Restaurants in Madison
Columbia, Maryland
“Very good noodles”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My daughter and I had lunch at Noodles and company. I had the Med duo (sandwich and salad). The salad was just so so but the sandwich was great. It is only 350 or so calories, comes on a soft flat bread with grilled vegetables and chicken. It is really tasty. My daughter had the Pad Tai and said it was great. I recommend this place.

• Visited March 2014

Madison, Wisconsin
“Macaroni and Cheese to a new level!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have just moved to the area and had never heard of Noodles and Co before. It was a treat after a long day of apartment hunting and I'm certainly glad that we went! I tried the macaroni and cheese, which was splendid. My husband had the same, but with bbq pork added. Again, it was delicious!
The service was prompt, the food nice and fresh, the dining room clean, and the staff friendly. We have gone back since to try some of the other items on the menu, but I keep longing for that mac 'n' cheese. This is totally one of my new favorite places to get a fast and hot meal without too much damage to my wallet.

• Visited October 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Nice place for bowl of noodles well prepared”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Service - order taking and delivery is friendly.
Food ... not that many items.
Prices... after you add meat to a noodle bowl and a drink, it seems a bit pricey.

You order your food, find a table, sit, and food is delivered to your table. I've been here a few times since 2012, and each time food delivery has been quick.

They have the newer soda (pop) dispenser which allows you to choose from MANY different flavors.

This location on Mineral Point Road is almost always busy ... lunch and dinner. There have been times I walked out with my family because there was no place to sit.

• Visited July 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Quick Service and Great Food!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love eating at Noodles & Company for a low-key but satisfying dining experience. The food is always brought out exceptionally fast and everyone is really friendly. The grilled chicken (you can add it on to any dish) is always delicious! I love their Pad Thai, which is gluten-free. Don't forget to buy a Rice Krispy treat or a Snickerdoodle - they're the best.

• Visited July 2013
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Great Mac and Cheese, not sure on the value”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had the Mac & Cheese bowl and it maybe is the best I have ever had. Creamy and cheesy what more could you want. Just not sure that $5.95 for a bowl is all that great of a value. Seems like it should come with a breadstick or garlic bread or something. Sure you can order soup to go with it for additional money just seems like for $5.95 you should get something with it.

Overall I did enjoy the food just walked away feeling like I should have gotten more for my money.

• Visited April 2013