“Gift cards for Bonefish are available here”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have eaten here, but not for a long time. We have friends that live in FL and have a Bonefish close to them that they love to go to. Unless I drive to Milwaukee this is the only place I know to get a gift card for them for that place.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Of course I have to start out by saying the bloomin onion appetizer is great!!! Their food is always good and service too.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We arrived later in the evening on a Friday night. There were no tables available in the dining area, but we were able to be seated at a very small table in the bar. There seemed to be a large number of customers waiting - either waiting for food to be boxed or for their bills. Though our server tried to be attentive, service was slow. There were only 2 bartenders, which was not enough for even a moderately busy restaurant. In contrast, there were 4 or 5 people standing around the hostess stand. The beer and wine selections were uninspired - from the big breweries and wineries that produce quantity, not quality. The menu included the statement to ask about their local beers, but they only had one. The dirty fork I received was a turn off. The food was average. I had a mixed seafood grill. The seasoning made it tasty, but it was not high quality seafood. We usually eat at local restaurants rather than chains, but a coupon lured us to try this chain. It was very much a standardized chain experience. Madison has many better local restaurants.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Visited on a busy Saturday night and still seated quickly. The Lobster and Steak specials were our choice. The steaks were done to perfection and the lobster was not over or under cooked. The best part of any meal is the service and Phillip K was an excellent server. He was attentive and made sure we were taken care of. We will return to this restaurant.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I were given a gift card to Outback for our 40th anniversary. I had only been once and my husband never. We had a great meal! It was a Friday night and they had a delicious fish fry; fried tilapia with made in house tartar sauce. The fish was flaky and tasty with a lovely light breading that enhanced the fish without overpowering it. The service was beyond compare. Our waitress made sure we were well taken care of and the manager stopped by a couple of times. We will certainly be back...on a Friday night!